Best concert ever


Today I will talk about the best concert I've ever been to.

Well it was the lollapalooza of 2016 in Santiago, Chile.
There were many artists on the line up, some of them were good and others were amazing. One those amazing artist was "Eminen" who become famous on 1999 with his album "Slim shady LP" and won a Grammy, also he was the first rapper who won an Oscar in 2003.

The atmosphere there was great, everyone was so excited singing his songs, jumping, screaming, some people just couldn´t believe the fact that they were on an Eminem's concert.

I was really excited there and also surprised because I thought that he wasn't very good on stage, but he was really amazing. It was probably the best concert on that lollapalooza.

I remember I went to that lollapalooza with some friends of the school and one of them missed Eminem because he thought it was boring and now Eminem is his favorite artist hahaha.

So if you ever have the chance to see Eminem live it is totally recommended.


Comentarios

  1. Eminem is such a good artist, I've never had the chance to go to one of his concerts but I believe you when you say it's amazing

    ResponderBorrar
  2. woooooow how entertaining, I've always wanted to go because there are very good artists

    ResponderBorrar
  3. OMG, your best lollapalooza wasn't be when you went with Raúl?

    ResponderBorrar
  4. wooow you so lucky for listening to eminem live!!!!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario