Photography


Hi guys.
Today I’ll talk about photography.

On this photography we can see The Beatles which is my favourite band.
These guys used to play music in the 60s and for many people they are the greatest band ever because of their music and also because of the historical context where they lived on the post war where there was a different and dark concept of life were four British boys had a different concept of an amazing life and they told the world through their lyrics which have passed through time until now and the alive members of the band are still singing on stage.

 
The second picture was taken on 2011 at the “Estadio Nacional” and it brings very good memories to me, it was the final of the national football league were “Universidad de Chile” (my team) was playing against “Universidad Católica” and we had to reverse a very difficult result of 2-0 on the first match. I remember that I was there at the stadium on very concentrated all the 90 minutes with the heart on my hand celebrating the goals and shouting against the other team and the referee. It was a really exciting moment for me because we won 4-1 and we had all the chances to lose against a team that was supposed to won that match. I also remember that at the end of the match the team was celebrating with the cup and I was really excited about that. I think that is a day which I will never forget.
Hope you have enjoyed the blog of today,
See you soon.

Comentarios

  1. I like a lot when pictures makes us to remember nice things

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I was in the stadium to on this day, the euphory when we win was imposible to forget

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I can feel, that second picture, that was a very nice day, all the feelings come to my body when I see pictures of that team

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I say ''aguante el bulla perro'' and nice blog :)

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I think that picture of The Beatles is great

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I still remember when at the parties we go to we sing Twist And Shout, from the beatles. HAHAHA

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario