Favourite series

Hi guys how are you today?

Today I will talk about my favourite series

Actually I don’t really have one favourite show but I will talk about a few of the ones I like the most.
I will start with the ones I used to watch when I was a child even though I still love those series.
“Dragon Ball Z” this series is from the 80’s and really deserves a place on my favourites. I remember that I used to watched it when I arrived from school when I was like 7 years old and also I watched it again a few summers ago. This series is about warriors that fight against the villains to save the world. These warriors come from another planet called “Vegeta” even though they look just like humans. They can fly and become in super sayayins and that changed their hair color and become stronger this series is actually pretty famous and has been really successful till the point they are still making movies.

Another of my favourite series is “The Blacklist” from the CBS. This is a show about the most wanted criminal that from one day to another gives himself up to the FBI to help them solve problems because he has a strange relationship with a new agent called Elizabeth Keen. His intensions are not really to help the FBI but I can´t tell you because it would be a spoiler.
I will finish today with The Simpsons but I already did a blog about them so hope you can read it.


See you on the next blog.

Comentarios

  1. When I was a little girl, with my father we watch "Dragon Ball Z" to, and in that time i love it, know i don't see that series

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Dragon Ball is a classic of the animes and one of my favorites too, I recommend to you the Detective Conan

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario