My future job


Hello Everyone,

Today’s blog is about my future job.

As you already know I am Gonzalo and I’m an architecture student. I’m 20 years old and till the moment everything with my studies is ok. so I can say that my ideal job in the future hasn’t  changed at all since I started studying English at University of Chile. That Future ideal job I think that it has to be not always inside an office. I want a job were I have a to go supervise work and also a to be some time in an office. But It has to be something related to designing public buildings or in the public area because I think it is really interesting to understand how space can indirectly speak to people and people listen to it and what the space is destined to be used. For example a metro station or a museum. I think those kind of places are very interesting from the special point of view.

I think I would like to work here in Chile but also I would like to travel a lot and build outside the country or work outside for a while. About the salary I would like to have enough to have a comfortable life for me and my family.

That’s what I think until now for my ideal job,

See you in the next blog.

Comentarios

  1. The public spaces are the image of the sector or area where is it, so is amazing that you want to dedicate to this, because i think the urbanism is the art of the city!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I'm very in agreement with you when you say that you don't want to be always inside an office, I don't imagine that

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think if that's your dream job, you'd better have studied construction, Gonzi

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario