postgraduate studies

Hi guys how are you?

Today I will talk about my postgraduate studies or what I hope them to be haha.
I decided to study architecture because It has a part of creativity and math. Actually it has many different areas but I like the part of creativity and math hahah.
I would like to make courses on the construction of buildings because I like numbers but not as much as to study engineering or physics actually, I like to read about physics.

Also I think that is very interesting to make a building where people live. Actually, it is very complex because they are many variables like energy systems, water, gas, make it a good place to be, etc
I want to study on another country if it is possible because I want to improve my English and also to learn another language and have the possibility of learning another culture and people.

Another possibility is to do postgraduate study on heritage but that is my second option even though I think it is very interesting. A few weeks ago I went to a talk of a famous architect about heritage on the “Universidad Catolica” and it was really good so I kind of started liking heritage because of that, it has many things that I didn’t imagine it has.

Hope to see you on the next blog guys.

Have a good day.

Comentarios