English


Hi everyone how are you?
On these last blog I will talk about english and my experience with these language.
The first time I had an english course was at school when I was on the primiry. For me english has never been easy even though  it is said that english is easier to learn than many other languages. I remember that at school was very hard for me to learn english and have a decent level of it. A the university english is still hard but wanted to have an english course because that would be the only time on the week when I could practise my english. Beacause in spite that I can mantain a normal conversation in english there are many things that I must improve such as my pronunciation, vocabulary or reading comprehension. I want to improve my english because I think is very importan on today’s world. I think that english can open many doors and I would really like to live on another country like England or Australia where I can continue developing my english and also working on what I like. So at the moment my plan is to continue taking english courses maybe the TOEFL course or find out a place outside the university where I can continue learning english.
About the english 4 course on the university I think is a good course but I think that is very focused in blogs and there is very little of the listening part and the reading comprehension parts which I think are two very important parts at the time of learning a new language.
Hope to see you guys on another time.
Goodbye:)

Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Definitely if you travel to a country like Australia or England, you will learn the language much faster!!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. When you trip to a country with an english speaking you can learn more quickly

    ResponderBorrar
  4. The cultural gap in Chile is giant. Bye Gonz

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario