Study program


Hi guys.

How are you today?

On today’s blog I will talk about my study program at FAU.

When I began studying architecture last year they were implementing a new study program that changed the last one. Previously the courses were planned to last one year and now they last a semester. Every change is hard at the beginning and this one is no exception.

Personally the things that I think that can be changed are at first semester when you fail “geometry” you can’t take workshop 3 and that is not logical because workshop and geometry are from two totally different areas. Also when you fail some courses sometimes you can’t take other courses from another areas. For example last semester people who failed “estructuras” couldn’t take history and urbanism”.

About faculty facilities, in my opinion they are really bad. How can you have a dead pigeon hanging from bloc B for weeks?. The tables where students work are in a really poor condition as many things on the faculty as the ramp of the titanic or the spaces that people have to work and study.

The teaching methods used by teachers sometimes are good and sometimes are bad I think that depends on each people and how they learn easily. In my experience I only had one teacher who I think wasn’t a good teacher but the others are great but what I think shouldn’t be allowed is when teachers abuse of their superiority as professors we had a strike because of that and other things.

This faculty may have many bad things but it also has many good things as most of the people who work and study here or other benefits. I like to study here because I’ve made really good friends and I think that the quality of the courses is a good quality.

Comentarios

  1. I agree with you, the infrastructure is in really bad conditions :(

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I agree with you about geometry, because is a subjet because this don't have a continuation, but is important to open other subjects

    ResponderBorrar
  3. the course programm is really bad, there is 0 organization

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I agree, there are some requirements that are a bit illogical

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Do you remember a mouse in the classroooms, Gonz?

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I agree with that the way for take subject should be change because with the actually current system they harm many students.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Even though the fau has a lot of bad things, I also like to study in the fau!

    ResponderBorrar
  8. it is important to fix the infrastructure of the faculty

    ResponderBorrar
  9. It's true, FAU infrastructure is really deficient

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario